RETURNS & REFUNDS
We take great pride in the quality of our products and the customer service we provide. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase or you would like a refund on a faulty item(s) please ensure you have read and understood our online Return Policy, Refund Policy and Returns Process below.
We are happy to offer customers store credit (in the form of a gift voucher) to the value of the returned item(s), on change-of-mind purchases, up to a maximum of two (2) times per order, if the returned item(s) was not on sale or discounted at the time of purchase, and is received:
- Within 21 business days of ordering (the date your order was placed);
- In the original purchase condition- unworn, unused, unwashed and undamaged;
- With all tags, stickers and protective packaging attached and intact;
- In the original, undamaged product packaging, such as sunglass bag and box;
- With a copy of the original purchase receipt (detailing the order number, customer name, address and date of order).
Please note: If we receive your return and it does not meet the above criteria, we will be unable to issue you store credit. In this case, the product will be returned to you (at your expense). Payment for return shipping will need to be made before the item leaves our warehouse.
Customers purchasing any optical product with custom prescription lens please be aware: Unless deemed faulty through manufacturing fault, we are unable to provide a refund or store-credit as these are personalised, custom made-to-order products.
Please make your purchase carefully as we do not provide refunds, or cover the cost of return shipping unless an item is deemed faulty.
Items bought on sale or discounted will not be accepted for return unless the product is deemed faulty.
Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns and are unable to provide a product exchange at this time.
All products are individually quality checked before leaving our warehouse, shipped in protective packaging and delivered with a trusted shipping provider. On the rare occasion an item is deemed faulty due to manufacturing fault or defect, we are happy to provide a refund of the total purchase amount, or where possible provide a replacement product as set out in our One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Products deemed faulty are considered to have material or manufacturing flaws only that:
- would have stopped you from buying it, if you had known about the fault (a fault being a flaw in the manufacturing);
- are unsafe or create an unsafe situation (i.e parts of the product are broken or sharp and could cause physical harm);
- are significantly different from the images or description presented.
A refund will not be issued for any or all of the following reasons:
- If you changed your mind;
- The product does not fit how you expected it would;
- If you accidentally ordered the wrong product;
- If you decided you did not like the product;
- If you found the item cheaper somewhere else;
- If you have no use for the product.
Provided the item(s) are deemed faulty upon return, we will also refund you for the shipping cost incurred to return the product for review. To ensure that this cost is included in your refund amount, please ensure an official copy of the return shipping receipt is included in the return package. Unfortunately, if this document is not provided at the time of return, we will be unable to process this cost as part of your refund.
If an item is returned and not deemed faulty by our team, you will not be refunded and any costs that were incurred to return the product(s) for review will not be refunded.
Please be aware that refunds can only be made to the payment method or credit card used for the original purchase.
RETURN FOR CHANGE-OF-MIND
If you would like to return your product due to a change-of-mind please ensure you have read and understood our Returns Policy above. Then email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com with details of why you would like to return the product and whether you would like to be issued with store credit (in the form of a gift card) or a different product. Please be aware that the cost and responsibility of returning the goods to our warehouse in adequate condition is your responsibility. Do not return the product without first contacting our Customer Service Team. Our postal facility is located at 6 Nuban Street Currumbin, QLD, Australia, 4223. We cannot guarantee any refund or return credit if this process is not followed.
RETURNS FOR FAULTY PRODUCTS UNDER WARRANTY
In the unfortunate circumstance you believe your product to have a manufacturing fault, please consult our One Year Manufacturer's Warranty for details on what is covered and how to lodge a claim. Do not return the product without first contacting our Customer Service Team. We cannot process any claims if this process is not followed.